The Jean Monnet Network on Challenges to Multiculturalism and Multilateralism in Europe and Southeast Asia is a network comprising the EU Centre in Singapore, Universitas Indonesia, University of Malaya and Maastricht University.
We intend to publish with an international publisher an edited volume to examine and engage with the recent debates about, and challenges towards, multiculturalism in Europe and Southeast Asia. A particular focus will be on the management of ethnic, religious and cultural diversities in the context of rising identity politics and the polarization of societies aided by social media.
In order to discuss draft chapters and prepare a joint publication, contributors to the volume will also be invited to a Workshop to be held in Singapore on 14 and 15 June 2019.
Submission of abstract
If you are interested in contributing to the edited volume and participating in the Workshop, please send the title of the paper and an abstract of 500 words to the convenors by 15 December 2018.
1. Dr Yeo Lay Hwee (EU Centre in Singapore) firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr Evi Fitriani (Universitas Indonesia) email@example.com
3. Prof Dr Azirah Hashim (University of Malaya) firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Prof Dr Thomas Christiansen (Maastricht University) email@example.com
5. Dr Johan Adriaensen (Maastricht University) firstname.lastname@example.org
More details can be found here.
Comments are closed.