Understanding Innovative Potential of Central Europe: The Region’s Economic, Political, and Cultural Environment
Course dates: 15 July – 4 August 2018
‘Early-bird’ price: 2 200 EUR (for applications and payments by 31 January 2018)
Regular price: 2 400 EUR (discounts may apply for partner institutions)
Where: Brno, Prague, Vienna, Budapest and Bratislava
Deadline for application: 31 March 2018
The participants of this course will:
• Understand and be able to analyse development in contemporary Central Europe, including Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia, and their relations with both Western and Eastern Europe
• Grasp the theory of relevant academic fields, in particular political science, economy, international relations, sociology and environmental studies
• Take part in unique cultural program and visit four countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Slovakia
1. Please write to the contacts below and provide your name, details about your study area and university, date of birth, language level, and a brief explanation why you are interested in the program.
2. We will contact you back with the decision about acceptance and send you the information about the payment.
3. After your payment, we will send you the documents about your acceptance, together with the documents needed for visa purposes.
Main organizers: Dr. Richard Q. Turcsányi, Runya Qiaoan (see the syllabus for the full profiles)
Contacts: Filip Šebok (email: email@example.com, WeChat name: filip-svk), Klára Dubravčíková (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, WeChat name: keullala)
For more information: http://www.frdis.com/summer-school/